Cobra 2012 CX 65
Welcome to the 2012 Cobra CX65.
The 2012 model Cobra CX65 has had a radical upgrade from the 2011 model and will feature a new 'powervalve' engine, this addition of a powervalve controlling the size of the exhaust port will significantly increase the rideability and power characterisitcs over the current engine, increasing torque through the rev-range and allowing the rider a greater control of the engines power delivery.
The picture below shows the new engine, albeit a highly polished version for display purposes with the optional C.A.R.D billet ignition cover.
The 2011 model design......
- Dry Weight - 55kg
- Engine - Cobra 65cc 2-stroke
- Bore x Stroke - 43mm x 44.7mm
- Induction - Case Reed / V-Force® Reed Valve / 26mm Mikuni VM carb
- Cooling - Water cooled Cylinder and Case
- Clutch - Hydraulically actuated
- Six-speed sequential with hard coated selector drum.
- Exhaust - Tuned pipe and silencer
- Lubrication - Mixture lubrication
- Fuel Capacity - 4.16L
- Frame - Twin Spar Oval HSLA
- Wheelbase - 1140mm
- Seat Height - 762mm
- Ground Clearance - 250mm
- Front Brakes - Hydraulic Disk (205mm)
- Rear Brakes - Hydraulic Disk (165mm)
- Front Suspension - Marzocchi 35mm USD / Adjustable / 220mm travel
- Rear Suspension - C.A.R.D MXT Fully Adjustable / 270mm travel
- Wheel Front / Rear - 14" spoke / 12" spoke (Al rims, Billet hubs, 9ga. spokes)
- Tires Front / Rear - 60-100x14 Dunlop / 80-100x12 Dunlop
Price - £3470.00
Full Floating Rear Brake Calliper - Just like the big bikes – better feel, reduced friction.
Overbuilt, Strong Transmission - Easier and more positive shifting for little feet
Revised Ignition Programming - Easier starting and broader power delivery
Large carburettor - 26mm bore for more power everywhere
Improved Engine Cases Smoother intake flow, lighter weight
Updated cylinder head design - More efficient combustion
X-Track Aluminum Swingarm - Aerospace technology! Light weight and improved rear wheel tracking
Super-Strong Rims - Lighter weight too!
Light Weight Hubs - Still billet, still bullet proof, now lighter and sexier!
Full Floating Front Brake Rotor - Ensures alignment, reduces friction.
C.A.R.D Shock - for more supple suspension.
Super slick ergonomics - Makes transitioning front to rear and side to side much easie
Removable clutch cap with integrated hydraulic slave cylinder - Reduced weight, improved clutch line routing and more boot clearance.
Billet aluminum triple clamp - Provides generous turning radius for navigating tight terrain
Works-style radiator - Oversized and bullet proof. Just like the pro's use!
A serious machine for serious racers, the Cobra CX65 is built with the finest, highest performance components in the 65cc class. The 2012 machine is a leaner and meaner with and all-new engine for more power, torque and better delivery throughout the RPM range.
Tel: 01249 715523